Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Knife of Dreams: Wheel of Time Book 11 - Robert Jordan

Third Re-Read

Aaaand we're back on track my fellow WOT-ers! after 3 books of whining female channelers, running after Faile, having to read Shaido chapters and scratching our heads at Halima's purpose, Knife of Dreams has swooped in to save the day and wrap up some undesirable plots! Yee haw!

I'm pleased to say that Perrin has his Falcon back, thank the lord Jesus, Elayne has sorted out her shit at long last and Egwene's plot has gone into motion after being stuck with those old farts for what feels like eons. We don't see that much of Rand and his brooding, which is fine by me. Thankfully that is going to be resolved soon and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that we don't have to deal with the Emo Child any longer. Mat is unfortunately now hitched to that little psychopath ( I repeat, biggest mismatch of the series) but his chapters were still as entertaining as ever. 

This was a great book with tons of action and plot movement/development as well as one of my all time favorite chapters in the series (Lan and Nynaeve). I love those two, hands down my fave couple.

Two more books to go before the end.... :( :( I don't want to let go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment