Thursday, September 24, 2015

Up from the Grave: Night Huntress Book 7- Jeanine Frost


I've said it before and I'll say it again, Frost should have quit at book 4. This book is no different. It's nice that we got to see all the characters together and Cat and Bones' relationship is as cute/strong as ever, but there really was nowhere to go after book 4. The rest of the books have been pure desperate fillers. It's heartbreaking.

This installment has yet another wild addition to the plot. It reeks of desperate measures. While the plot is all over the place, I still enjoyed the book once the action started, Cat, Bones and their crew are entertaining no matter how ridiculous their situation is.

I'm glad this is the final book and I am looking forward to the Ian spin-off if it ever happens.

Goodbye Cat and Bones, you have been good to me and you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment